When you figure out how to behave
as a kid, That's when you grow up
when you have money to buy what you want
Then you start saving up
When you come home and open the windows
To let the light in, the sun sets
When you can afford cosmetic surgery
to look good, too old it gets
when it is time to stop running
and you want to settle down
you have no comforts left
out of them, you have grown
When you wish for a chocolate
you are too much a kid
The jar is too high on the shelf
Or too tight is the lid
when you wish for it again
You think it'll make you sick
You think you can't indulge
Or You will get diabetic
when you wish for it again
though you know it will kill
You can't get up and there is no one
your wish to fulfill
Life plays with you, you know
Always grants you your wish
But not when you want it
But the least you can relish
So don't go around in a jet plane
The sights you will miss
Or life becomes an irony
Maybe it always is?
PS. Ok Ok. I know that this isn't anything related to what was suggested by people. But I was inspired to write this and so I couldn't keep from writing it . People can still continue suggesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hmmm....so it is.....but not all the surprises life gives us are for the bad...we may not get to do the things we wanted, but we get to do other things which we didn't know about and enjoy them...
But thankfully, the jar isn't too high anymore and I still wish for a chocolate...:)
So don't go around in a jet plane..
inner meaning??..okie okie I have an exam tomo..will come back and comment..
Life is mysterious..making us smile in sorrow and making us cry in Joy...I liked these lines very much.."Life plays with you,you know
Always grants you your wish
But not when you want it.."
suggestion for poem- always being there for everyone but not having anyone for urself..
or is it too dull for ur liking.
Himani
Glad people liked it.
Himani- No it is not too dull but what makes you think I know how that feels?
I'm just presumptuous and believe everyone's felt that one time or maybe more..
Am i wrong??
Himani
ami, Murphy's law hit you with its more serious manifestations? :P. Or is it plain ironical that Murphy may have come up with a solution for a theory of everything? :)
as you said : "vashishtar vaayal brahmarishi"
- shankar
Shankar, No comment ;)
Post a Comment