Where are you, the robot I wish to marry?
when shall I give the orders you will carry
Where are you, oh spaceship pilot?
where are you, my subservient zealot?
Take me to the end of the universe
Spout to me sentimental poetry and verse
You, who shall look like a Greek God
To my commands you will meekly nod
You will follow me around like a dog
And worship me like I am a demagogue
I will love for you to be at my feet
And wait for every kick or piece of meat
You will open doors for me to enter
Think I am your goddess and mentor
You will get jealous of other men
So I can laugh at your lack of ken
I will flirt with them, all I like
And tell you to go take a hike
But you should, of course, come back
And eat the left over snack
You will excite oohs and ahs from all girls
While around my finger your mind twirls
I will show you off, when I can
When I can't, you will be no man
You will apologize almost every minute
For the mistakes you didn't commit
Not once will you tell me that I am wrong
Just admire and praise me all day long
If only I could find you somehow
You will be the one I "Love".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is a new form of poetry called Amiesque :P
Mighty interesting!!
a robot huh?guess it will be very unfeeling at the end of the day..
Post a Comment