Once in a land of swirling thoughts
A man says "Me nots gets caughts"
A mind that is pure cause its blank
Spotless white of the first rank
"I know not nor do I care" he says,
"Nor I care if you care" to my face
A face that is not as fair
As yours, oh man of the unfair.
Jokes he cracks, tricks he plays
But when you need a card, he's ace
When you need a friend, he's there
Your cribs he will casually bear
"I am not great" he thinks, he says
But I know that is not the case
Intelligent and clever, I swear
Beauty goes with brains here.
22 years not a scent of a woman
"Pandora's box I shall not open"
Hereby a feminist declares
A sensible male, rarest of rares
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that friend of yours must have been elated by the poem of yours..Me nots gets caughts.. lovely..
Nice poem! I am unbelievably curious about who this friend of yours is!!
Post a Comment